Help & FAQ:
How Do I Recover My Password?
Is All Your Jewellery Online In Stock?
What Are Your Delivery Options?
When Will I Receive My Order?
Can I Have My Item Gift Wrapped?
How do your gift Vouchers/Discounts work?
What If I Want To Cancel/Return My Order?
How Should I Store/Clean My Jewellery?
Can You Repair My Jewellery?
What Are Your Payment Methods?
Is Your Website Secure?
Can I Have A Bespoke Charm/Mojo Made?
Do You Make Bespoke Jewellery?
Can I Have My Jewellery Engraved?
What Will You Do With My Details?
Our Company Details
Disclaimer & Liability
Copyright & other rights
Cancelling your Order
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order prior to despatch, please call us on 01273 722 110 or email email@example.com at the earliest opportunity, quoting your order number.
We offer a 14 day free returns policy on most items, allowing you to try our jewellery without obligation. Subject to the conditions below, on receipt of your returned order we will refund the cost of your order plus your return postage within 3 working days of receipt. Sorry, free returns are not available on sale items.
You may also choose to exchange your item within 14 days of receipt. If you wish to exchange your jewellery for another piece, any difference in price will be payable/refundable, and postage will be payable by you for the exchanged item to be sent to you. Postage can be paid by credit card or cheque, which can be included with the returned piece.
Condition of Returned Items
Items must be returned as new - unworn and in the original packaging. We are unable to accept returned jewellery which is not in perfect condition.
For reasons of health and hygiene earrings cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom sized jewellery, engraved or personalised items, or pieces made specifically for you, unless an error has been made by Scarlett. We are also unable to refund gift vouchers. When ordering personalised jewellery, make sure your order is 100% accurate for your personalisation requirements (for example spelling and use of capital letters) as orders cannot always be changed once in production, and cannot be returned due to mistakes on your order.
How do I return or exchange jewellery?
Please do not return jewellery before contacting us.
1. Obtain a returns number - call us on 01273 722 110. Returns numbers will only be issued within 14 days of receipt. You will need your order number, details of the items to be returned, the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or exchange.
2. Securely package the item in its original packaging, with adequate protection. Please include your original order number, returns number and contact details.
3. Send the package via the appropriate Royal Mail service with adequate insurance. You must obtain proof of posting. Scarlett is not responsible for damage or loss in transit. Our returns address is: Scarlett, Studio Workshop, PO Box 5334, Hove BN52 9UH.
4. Send the proof of posting to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post, quoting your returns number.
5. We will arrange for a refund of the cost of your order (excluding outward shipping costs) plus your return postage costs in full within 3 working days of receipt.
Please note that we are not able to refund return postage costs if you have not contacted us in advance.
These terms do not affect your consumer statutory rights.