Scarlett Jewellery Ltd - T&C of Sale
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order before we ship it to you, just call us on 01273 722 110 or email email@example.com as soon as you can.
You are welcome to exchange your jewellery within 14 days of receipt if you find it doesn't quite fit and you need a different size. In this case we can exchange your item but we can't refund your postage, and may have to charge you the cost to post the replacement to you.Although we offer free delivery on most of our orders, this isn't the case for exchanged jewellery just in case it has to be resized or or exchanged several times before you are happy with it.
Return or exchange in 3 easy steps:
1. You can request a return through your Scarlett online account, alternatively please call us on 01273 722 110 if you wish to process your return offline.
2. Securely pack your order in its original packaging. Please include your original order number, returns number and contact details.
3. Send your package via Royal Mail with adequate insurance (we recommend Special Delivery). You need to obtain proof of posting as Scarlett is not responsible for damage or loss in transit. Our returns address is:
Scarlett, 5a St Johns Place, Off First Avenue, Hove, BN3 2FJ
These terms do not affect your consumer statutory rights.
FREE 14-Day 'No Fuss' Returns
We offer a 14 day free returns policy on most items within the UK - that's super nice of us, right? And yes, it costs us money to do this BUT we are so confident you'll love your jewellery that you wouldn't want to return it, so we are willing to take the chance!
Of course you might discover it's not quite for you, doesn't fit how you thought it would, or you simply realised you couldn't afford to buy that amazing bracelet this month after all. In which case, you are welcome to return it to us.
On receipt of your returned order we will refund the price of your jewellery plus any delivery costs you paid to sent it back to us, providing you use Royal Mail recorded post or Special Delivery - just make sure you include a receipt for your postage in the parcel.
In order to process a refund for your return postage, you need to contact us in advance to notify us of the return, and also supply bank details to which you'd like the refund issued as we are only able to refund 100% of your original order value without this information.
Exceptions to FREE Returns
Free returns including refunded postage is not available on reduced price, sale or promotional items, items where a discount code has been used, or on international orders.
Free Returns only apply to full priced items from our workshop stock. You are still welcome to return sale items and discounted pieces of course, we are just unable to refund the cost of your return postage.
For reasons of health and hygiene earrings cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty - this is standard for all jewellers.
We also cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom sized jewellery, engraved or personalised items, or pieces made specifically for you, unless of course an error has been made by Scarlett. We are also unable to refund gift vouchers.
Condition of Returned Items
Unwanted items returned for a refund or exchange must be returned as new - that means unworn and in the original nice box you received it in.
Please don't wear it to a party, smother it in perfume, then send it back after a heavy weekend - we can always tell...(and yes this has happened several times, and yes, it's embarrassing for everyone.)
I'm afraid we can't accept returns of personalised jewellery or bespoke pieces. We do our very best to make it as clear as possible in our photographs, and with the dimensions listed and measurements stated online, what you're going to receive, and then we engrave it for you to your specifications.
Unless of course we didn't copy your message exactly as you stated in your order, then of course it's our fault and you are entitled to a full refund.
FREE Standard UK Delivery
- available for all UK orders
- delivered in 3-5 working days
- all orders are sent by either Royal Mail Tracked 48, Tracekd 24 or Special Delivery depending on the order value.
Express Next Day UK Delivery
- available for all UK orders
- order before 2pm
- orders shipped same day for next day delivery using Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm or Tracked 24 depending on the item value
Standard International Delivery
- available to Europe & World customers
- delivered in 10-21 working days using domestic Royal Mail international services
- delivery date is dependent on local postal services
Please note we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the postal service.